Saturday, June 25, 2011

Copic Cioa Markers

I am extremely excited to announce that our Copic Ciao Markers have finally arrived. I now have all of the colours we have received listed in store and will be regularly adding more colours to the range. If there is a particular colour you are interested in we are more than happy to order it in for you along with any of the Copic accessories.


I will also have blending card, marker wallets, memento ink pads, instructional DVD and Books in stock soon.

I am working on a blog post for a numbering system for your ciao markers to make the colours easier to locate so check back shortly and hopefully I will have some instructions posted for you. I am also finalising a copic colour chart which I will also post on the blog as soon as it is available.

I have saved the best news to last. We are selling the Ciao Markers for an amazing $5.50 each which is 20% off the recommended retail price. The cioa markers can also be sent using our small item postage of $3.00 and we can send up to 10 markers for this price!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment