Saturday, September 17, 2011

Magnolia Sweet Christmas Dreams

WOW can you believe how close we are getting to Christmas. All of our suppliers are releasing or have released their Christmas ranges for 2011.

As expected the latest release from Magnolia Stamps is also a Christmas range called Sweet Christmas Dreams. They will also be releasing 11 (yes 11) new Doohickey Dies to co-ordinate with this range as well as their co-ordinating papers. Unfortunately I do not have images available yet but as soon as I do I will post a pre-order to our website so keep your eye out if you are interested in this range. Almost forgot yes there is also a new Magazine coming with this collection as well. Our subscription service is available now if you would like to secure your copy of the next issue.



This week has been a little slower with new products arriving however we have just received an order of new embossing folders from Couture Creations, Craft Concepts and Cuttlebug. We have also received some new adhesives including the customisable My Stick permanent tape dispenser from Scrapbook adhesives, Couture Creations 6mm double sided tape and a great new tool called the tape cutter also from Couture Creations. I will be listing all of the new stock this weekend.

Next week we will also have some new stock arriving from Kaisercraft including our pre-order of December 25th with some items close to sold out on pre-order and also a new range from Kaisercraft called Bonjour. If I get time I will also add the new range as a pre-order because I have had a few enquiries about this range.

Well that is enough from me I hope you all have an amazing weekend. We are off to see the Smurfs at the movies tomorrow which both my children are very excited about.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment