Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CHA Stock Arrivals

This time of year is always extremely busy with new product releases from CHA. I have been busy placing orders all over the place and so that I remember what is coming in I have made a list of products which should be arriving between now and March on our home page. As the stock arrives I will move it over the the new arrivals. Unfortunately we do not have the space to order everything but if there is something that you would really love to have in your scrap stash I would be more than happy to order it in for you.

Today we have received a top up of our Twiddleybitz Beyond the Page Projects and chipboard which were out of stock. Ladies I have restrained myself from ordering too much chipboard as Dusty Attic is having a new release shortly. I have seen the sneak peeks and love what I have seen so far so I am trying very hard to be good.

Having said that I have placed an order with Words or Whatever for their chipboard. This line will be new to Embellish but I have had a few requests for this line. Initially just a small start-up order with some of the items requested on special orders but there will be more to come. I will not upload images until the stock arrives otherwise everything will show as out of stock.

I have been working hard trying to clear up stock which is running low and not a full collection and moving it all to the clearance bin so if you have a chance take a look because there are some great bargains to be had 50-70% off.

Don't forget our gallery competition, I know that people are reluctant to be the first but we would all really love to see some of your work and I am giving away a $10.00 Embellish gift voucher each month. All you have to do to be in the draw is upload a layout, beyond the page project or a card to our gallery and you will receive an entry in the draw with a random winner being chosen each month.

I will keep you updated as stock arrives and will update our home page as new orders are placed.

Happy Scrapping & Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment