Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kaisercraft Pre-Orders

I hope you all had a great long weekend.

As usual I have been busy hunting for new products with some great new lines coming shortly but I will keep you advised when I have more details. In the meantime I will be uploading the Kaisercraft November and December releases to our store as a pre-order. The November After Five release is already complete and December should be up by the end of the week. Please remember with pre-orders that they are picked and packed on a first in basis and whatever stock is remaining will then be available for regular purchase. We already have a few After Five orders coming in so if this is of interest to you get in early.

For all of you Dusty Attic chipboard fans I have placed a new order today however it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives. This line is very popular and sells out fast so I will keep you posted as to when the stock arrives.

We also have another Scrap FX Chipboard order on the way which is a re-stock of some old favorites and some new lines including some cute christmas items.

Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment