Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Wholesalers

Just a quick blog update for today to let you know that we are in the process of becoming a Copic Marker authorised retailer. I will post more details on an eta etc as soon as I have the details.

I have also placed an order for The Greeting Farm Stamps which again I will post more information on once I have a delivery date.

After looking at sales over the last 6 months or so we have decided to extending our product lines to include more products for stampers and cardmakers which has always been an extremely popular craft. We are finding that more and more scrapbookers are now turning to cardmaking as a way to use those left over bits. We will also eventually be including DIY wedding stationery to our range.

There are lots of new things happening at Embellish Scrapbooking so keep an eye on this spot for further updates.

Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

  1. Love Copic Markers and The Greeting Farm products. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete