Saturday, July 2, 2011

Magnolia The Winner Takes It All Collection

I have just received details of Magnolia's new stamp release which is called "The Winner Takes It All". I do not have images for the new stamps so I can not put up a pre-order yet but can't wait to see what Magnolia has come up with this time.



As we sold out of a few stamps from the Sweet Rainbow Collection within days of receiving the stock I will be re-stocking some of these stamps with the new collection which is due in store mid August. If there are any stamps that you would like ordered in, please let me know asap as I am more than happy to order them in for you. I have received a few special requests which I will fill with my next order.

We will also be receiving the new Magnolia Ink Magazine which can be pre-ordered now through our subscription. I will also be ordering a re-stock of Doo-Hickey Dies along with new release Doo-Hickey Dies from the Sweet Rainbow Collection. It seems that Magnolia is releasing their Dies late so each new collection has Doo-Hickey Dies from the previous release.

I will keep you posted as to when a pre-order is available.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to get the latest stamps. Magnolia are great.

    ReplyDelete