Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stock Update

I hope you are all keeping dry and warm on this cold winters day. Although the weather is not good for washing it is PERFECT for scrapbooking. Now all I need is the time to get some scrapbooking done. I feel like I am falling further and further behind with the pile of photos getting larger and larger.

I have once again been busy uploading new stock to our website. The latest new arrivals being Scrap FX Chipboard including new designs and a few top-up of some existing designs. We have also received the balance of our Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime top-up stock and new Craft Concepts Ornate Treasures Embossing Folders. I love these new designs and can't wait to have a play.



As CHA is underway in the US there are a lot of new products being released. To make room for the new arrivals I have been doing some cleaning up on the website and you will notice that I have moved quite a lot of new products to the clearance bin. I have also moved some of the categories around to make things easier to find.

I will have a lot of new pre-orders coming soon with the new CHA releases so check either the website or this blog to keep up to date with new arrivals and pre-orders. If you are a Spellbinders fan then there are some great new cutting dies coming in approx September.

Happy Scrapping and Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment