Sunday, August 28, 2011

Exciting News

I have some exciting news that I couldn't wait to share. We have 2 great new stamp companies coming to Embellish. The first which I have been after for quite some time is Make It Crafty. We will have our first order coming in next week and a pre-order will follow by mid-late September for a great new Speampunk range. I personally love the wonderful designs of the creative Zoe at Make It Crafty and I am sure you will love them as well. We will also be stocking the Make It Crafty range of chipboard which has been designed by Zoe especially for card makers. Finally chipboard that is small enough for your cards.

The second new company coming is Some Odd Girl. These quirky stamps are great to colour. We have an order in now which includes some new release christmas stamps which are really cute (sorry I cannot share images yet as they are a pre-release). These should also be in store mid-late September.

Happy Scrapping & Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment