Saturday, August 13, 2011

Magnolia Ink Chocolate Dreams - Volume 4/2011

I am pleased to say that I finally have details of Magnolia's next magazine. This is the August Release which is called Chocolate Dreams.



We now have the magazine available for pre-order and will be notifying our subscription members as soon as we have an approximate delivery date from Magnolia. At this stage I will say it is more likely to be the end of August.

We had initially anticipated receiving the new Winner Takes It All Stamp Collection and the new magazine early August but for some reason Magnolia has been a bit slower releasing details of the magazine so we have held back placing our order until the magazine was available.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Mag. I am always amazed at the beautiful cards and projects which are created.

A reminder that once I place my order I only have a limited number of magazines and do not re-stock issues so get in fast if you are a fan as they usually sell out within a couple of weeks.

Happy Scrapping & Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment